Nuffnang

Friday, October 06, 2006

I Got It Jus So BLING!

finally, money in, and there it goes, i do all my shopping for my party...

OMG~ i extremely love this, i bought an album from this shop at raffles city... by rite, its meant for autograph... and i got a SO BLING kind... OMG! tie a white ribbon on it and get a few stickers... and glitter pens... haha... tat's DeSoLo's madness and it cost me close to $100... wow! jus for tat album, yeah... but i really love it jus so much... really! and ya, all those party items... i'm crazy enuf to think of buying this disco ball thingy, IF only i hav extra money left...

till date, everything are like almost done, except the cake! haha~ pray hard tat john can get the faerie done on sun... praying...

ok ok... everyone was asking wat i wan... i hav my wishlist up (i know i went alittle too overboard, too demanding :p)...but for those who had like sponser me stuffs, help mi up, actually, dun hv to buy anything for me lah... i felt so loved ya know... there's ppl who offer to help, who took leaves, who rent car, who sponser me wine and liquor, who try so hard to draw me a faerie, etc... OMG... extremely thanks to Jocelyn, ah Roy, Gab, Kean, Ken, John, Dickson and MY SIS!

Anyway, as long as everyone is happy and enjoy themselves, i feel gd enuf le... hehe~