Nuffnang

Sunday, October 29, 2006

On the 19th Oct 06 . . .

well, i noe i'm not been updating my bloggy as often... hmmm... alittle bz, or shall i say i'm jus plain lazy... Shall share abt my recent life den hit onto my blog topic (it got to be a outdated entry agn)...

hmmm... having my exam next sat, i got to like study study and study... URGH... not having gd times wif my new BLACK boss these days... a extremely difficult leceh FAKE old man! fake as in act frenly... agn, these ppl boost abt how gd, how capable he is, tat higher management send him to take over this project... but somehow i wonder higher management gave him these hard to handle project is becos of his ability to turn everything fine or is it trying to chase him away, make him quit his job (and the company dun hav to compensate)... anyway, i been in there for more den a yr... there's nv any big issue, until these days, becos of some bloody ppl (other den black boss, there's another old maid), they miser my days sia.. i freaking feel so not wanting to report to work... They jus simply make no peace in workplc... jus one qns... if u were the manager, will u actually tell ur clients tat one of ur empolyee threaten to quit cos of been force to accept ur client's request during an OFFICIAL MEETING. Oh come on, its an internal issue, clients shouldn't be involve and of cos it will invite unpleasant rumors from the client side and obviously the company's reputation will be affected. Its a LONG story... Afterall, he's jus a very FAKE person, who act as an angel, saying tat he will HELP u but den sabo u and bring up his good name! PUKE!

enuf of him, he will jus dirty my beautiful blog... well... had finish up my assignment wif shu and hav handed it in... relieve... hmmm... been rather gd ger these days, not gng out after work... monday mit for assignment purpose.... tue a stay-in for a public holiday... DULL... well, went to hand up the assignment wif shu and went over to city hall to shop for some stuffs and back home... nth on agn on thurs... and fri, mit 'Ronald', kean's best pal, he jus came back from china... cool... we can actually click pretty well... amazing, nv expect myself to meet great ppl outside my sch and work... haha~ we went for supper, we as in Kean, Ken, 'Ronald', my darling Shu & me... haha... and ya, i forbid myself to eat... no food for me after 6pm... am on strict diet agn... and we crack alot of jokes along the way... haha~ and thanks to the well build of kean's body, which make him look a little gayish thou' he's 100% STRAIGHT, the 2 ger start disturb him... we purposely call him 'SISTER' and said stuffs like 'hey sis, when is our next facial session? The latest Lancome 2 way cake... blah blah blah'... which in term make passerby tot he's really a gay... haha... Anyway, a nice mit up... haha~ and SAT, one of my craziest day... went to work in the morning, together wif juanna, we head Seri's plc to make a hari raya visit... only manage to reach @ 3pm... and wow! mit Gad for a movie @ 6pm... :p i'm late... *blush* haha~ catch 'death note'... its nice! the storyline as well as the lead... wahahahaha~ but the interesting part is abt the investigation of the mysteries... well, expected lah, its made from jap comics... so ya... they r jus full of ideas... Its great... and rush home after movie... hav a refreshing bath and quickly rush down to Parklane Kbox @ 10++pm, mit up my sec sch pals... and ya! its Samantha's bday~ hee... hav a gd nite of singing... ya... nag by buddy Dewei.... complaining tat i giving excuses for suntanning session and blah blah blah... haa... soon, i promise soon... i won't forgo my suntanning for long, trust me... i hate it when i'm fair-skin... and for Mich, get to catch wif her alittle more yest... and ya, sang till 4am and head home... *yawn* and sun, day-in... a Homely day... hehe... oh ya, one of my relative from malaysia is coming over to stay as she found a job in sg... hmmm... i begin to realize how small my house is... hai~ and SHIT! i hate it tat my house hav only ONE miser toilet... which means... we got to queue up for using TOILET! HELL... anyone wanna take mi in?? but... pls do make some space for my ashie boy, my tarepandas, my bone bone, my mashi maro & my mini stinki pillow... haha... ok ok... no kidding, if anyone hav gd plc to rent, do let me noe... helping my relative to get a plc near town area, best if near my plc... *wink*