Nuffnang

Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Bday Wishlist....

OMG... its like... i hav loads and loads of updating to be done... my birthday preparation, realizing DeSoLo to be a Extreme Sucker for GENTLEMEN, to get my wishlist up, to get my recap of my bloggy done b4 my 21st plus another espisode of DeSoLoGY! so many things to be done... hai~

anyway... i'll touch on my wishlist and also alittle of my bday preparation...

well... i got my buffet dish chosen... It's HALAH.... got mee goreng, oor nee, mutton rendang, watever lah... and my mum will be frying bee hoon, nuggets, fishballs, etc... alot of food i will say... lagi lots and also BBQ!!! haha~ eat until u puke! my bday cake is one challenging case, should i jus get my uncle to make a lagi big aga aga as my bday cake or should i buy? its ex leh... hai~ i was a key wif a crown on top... haha~ so grand rite... haha~ as if! money money money... jus needa fock up quite a sum for all these~ and ya, my guest list... oh... ard 50 pax coming?! afraid tat the plc might be too small.... anyway, it will be at pasir ris holiday flat, will update everyone agn... can't wait to get my wishlist up!!! haha~ here it goes~

well.... haha~ my wishlist is abit too ex... haha~ i hav to admit... but well, there's cheap stuffs k! haha~ jus get me anything from the list, i'm happy enough! haha~


Can someone buy me this hp... BLACK LG chocolate Black Label Series (KG800)... Jus addicted to dark choco~


I seriously always wanted a mont blanc pen... jus a simple one will do... the one in the pic is MEISTERSTÜCK PLATINUM LINE HOMMAGE À W.A. MOZART... haha~ well, tat bloody pen cost like 200-300 bucks or more... kua kua kua... haha~


Get me a OTO Trimax TX-908 pls... i dun wan tat osim one hor! haha~


A complete season 1 to 6 Sexs & The City DVD uncut version...


If someone really love me tat much... a SAXOPHONE pls...


DeSoLo jus love purple so much and she wants PURPLE GOLD... jus any nice design...

and haha~ here comes my LADs...

Any of the above... but no Erro cos i hav Erro already... preferably, Mirari, but she's a limited edition, quite difficult to find in sg, but i noe china sq have it, but they r selling it far too ex! I wish i could hav Sine the souls, but haha~ hav to buy it from online and not in sg! haha~ but i doubt anyone will get me this for me... cos its far too freaking rite... haha...

here comes my perfume madness... jus any perfume for ladies... jus anybrand which is STRONG! and pls dun get me the following:



  • Escada Sentiment




  • Kenzo Flower




  • DKNY Be Delicious




  • Britney Spear Curious




  • Cool Water


Preferably:


Anna Sui Dolly Girl On The Beach


DKNY Red Delicious


Tommy Hilfiger True Star


Gucci Envy Me


Get me a Authentic Juicy Couture Bag... I mean AUTHENTIC one k! hav to be import... hehe~


This watch from Solvil Titus... i wan tat butterfly print one... haha~ it cost like $200++


I serious think i need a nice big gd jewellery boy! saw this @ mini toon...


ok ok... buy me bikini den... ya... hav to be 'L' size... OMG! haha~ I'm FAT ok... haha~ some hints... go check out Bugis village level 2... there's nice bikini~ dun buy me those awkward one k! haha~ too fancy isn't too gd... and ya... i dun wanna mess up my current tannlines, so pls dun get those tube kind or watever... haha~


I need a pair of Flip Flop... my old le... wear and tear... but agn, i dun encourage ppl to buy me slippers or shoes lah... not very gd... but can like buy me Beach Shorts or Racerback Tanks.... i will love to hav it... and i mean racerback, not sleeveless, not spagetti straps, not tube,.... pls dun gif mi yellow, orange, pink, bright GREEN, LIGHT purple... i would like to hav Dark Purple, black, dark brown, white, army green.... red still can lah.... hohoho....

Ok Ok... i wan no hunk k! i wan tat racerback tank!!! from NewUrbanMale.com, u noe tat shop at heeren #04-02 & city link! yeah.. tat one... pls get me a "num england" one... for FEMALE one PLS! a 'S' will do... *muack* i wan it so much... cost : $59.90 ... :p

Get me a lighter with 'DeSoLo' Engrave on it... u can get the engraving service @ Far East... dun rmb the unit no.... haha

ok... simply VAIN DeSoLo... jus get her cosmectics.... a few to grab...

Shu Umera Cleanser with green tea Extracts~ hehe~ cost: $145


Chanel Inimitable Mascara... BLACK pls... and waterproof is a MUST!!! Cost : $45


Anna Sui Loose Powder... Colour : 702 (the darkest tone). Cost : $68. if the case can be chosen, pls get me BLACK Rose... hehe... not pearl WHITE case pls!


Anna Sui Glitter Mascara... Cost : $39


I think this is the CHEAPEST thing off my list... Shu Umera Eyelash Curler... Cost : $23. i wan a GOLD one pls! haha~ pls! for this, if u buying this for me, keep mi inform, i dun wan like getting 10 curlers on my bday! its no jokes! i expect alot of ppl will be choosing this... how pathetic... haha~


Loreal Stretch Mark Eraser! ok... i need tat... i got plenty of stretch marks... and ya... any gd brand tat works, dun hav to be loreal~

ok... can get me anything... but! no EYE SHADOW PLS! DeSoLo hates eye shadow.... hmmm... lip gloss, well, u can try, but... i hav got only one mouth, and i already hav like 15 gloss, rouge & Sticks.... hee... hmmm... Mascara... yeah! any brand, but MUST be BLACK and WATERPROOF! Diorshow, anna sui preferred! hmmm.... Blush ya~ i need blush, i'm running out of blush... jus get me any gd one, but no no NO PINK pls... u can get me those peach colour or dark red but no no BABY PINK! NO! eye liner... ok... help me, any brand, jus any brand, i wan it LIQUID, i wan it BLACK, i wan it to be PAINTBRUSH tip kind.... hehe~ simple~ go check out estee lauder one, something like theirs... can try anna sui's, i haven't tried tat yet... hehe~ Get me gd eye gel, eye cream, eye mask tat can successfully remove my dark eye circle.... Facial mask for pore refining but pls! NO WHITENING stuffs for DeSoLo... buying me Whitening products, they will only end up in Yahoo Auction :p ok... something frm body shop, really gd powerful body moisturiser! hehe~

Add on to my Anna Sui Addicts... buy me all the accessories like:

The hand mirror


The fold mirror


Anna Sui Hair Brush~


Anna Sui Fold Hair brush~

Everything in BLACK! hee... ok... wanna get mi necklace, or bracelet... well... u can try gng Couple Lab at PS, get me a bracelet, pendant, necklace with the word 'DeSoLo'... or jus get me anything tat is unique, black, gothic... haha~

my present seems to be a little too ex... and... troublesome... alot of requirement, hav to be black, have to be this and that... ok... Simple... jus buy me....


Jus buy me shopping voucher!!! Lots and lots and Shopping voucher... it can be from Taka, Robinson, Tangs, Seiyu, ... PLS! dun get me LEVIS, SUNTEC, PERLINIS, etc... jus get me the major departmental stores one which i can get tons of make-ups and Make-up and BRAS... wahahahaha~

ok lah... buy voucher also troublesome....

CASH... jus gif me CASH... its the best... no requirement! haha~