Nuffnang

Monday, October 23, 2006

Post Party Activities

wow wow... am back... back from my bday party... finally... its like so bz...

and thanks to those who came, those who gif pressie, those who help... and ya... especially to SHU & ROY... my 2 dearies, help me the most... love them all... thanks to gad, pat, belle, edwin help me wif the bbq... am really a bad host, i actually get my guest to do bbq for me... so sorry.... thanks to sexy ah kean and horny ah ken, send the drinks down on fri and came on sat... no doubt kean is having a bad hair day, he still attend cos its JESLYN's BDAY! haha~ and ken, he wore lens sia, so yandao wor... and ppl like ramli and raffeeh who came jus to pass mi the pressie and din eat anything... so touch.... and juanna who came after her dinner... and my poly niangs, new pump pump + bf, ben, rizlan, john & ariel... and weixiang, one of my designer who came wif a nicely wrapped up pressie... Thanks to cutie Jen helping me as a entertainer... haha~ and ya! mich and dewei, they and their mangos.... OMG... so many ppl to thanks... jus whoever who attend the party, really appreciate it... am a bad host, many ppl din get to eat the cake... hai~ i dun noe wat my mum was doing, she cut and cut den keep a huge portion in the fridge... well, she tot everyone hav their share... hmmm... i guess its jus too messy... OMG... i din took enuf pic, one of my greatesy regret! SHIT! but anyway, waiting for ppl to send me those pics...

and ya... my pressie... let me show off... PLS... haha~

My 'cam whore' racerback from roy, weiXiang & dexter~! (i noe i look totally hell in the pic! BUT pls FOCUS on the shirt and not the face! wahahaha~)

The addidas watch from ah koon, rafi, fendy & ramli... they bought me the black one actually, i went all the way to tiong bahru to get it CHANGE~

my 2nd watch... actually i went to change it too and top up 100 bucks to get this, my dream watch... jus love it... :p

The Shu Umera Cleanser from my Poly Niangs.... love it to the max!

A ulitmate lovely pressie from a lovely fren, esther... so sweet of her, she's also an anna sui's fan... and so sad, she's outstation, and of no choice she hav to gif my party a miss...

True star GOLD from Kean the sexy and ken the horny... SHIT one lor... i told kean tat i wan True star and not true star gold, but den he showed tat stupid sales girl and she gave him true star GOLD! probably the ger is trying to con his money cos Gold is much expensive... but i still prefer true star! HUMPF!

my 2nd DKNY delicious series from wilson brother... so sweet...

well... i got another 2 bikinis which i haven't hav the chance to take pic of it... actually juanna and mich bought the same bikini for me, so went back and exhange agn... haha~ i did alot of exchanging huh....
hmmm..... others are all CASH CASH CASH... my ang bao!

still waiting for 3 pressie... one from Trinana... all the way from aussie, and it got to be 2 X delivery, as in she sent out the stuffs she bought for me and still one outstanding one, my PCD jacket, haven reach her yet, so she will send it out at a later time... love her, wonder wat she getting for me, a real surprise sia... afraid tat i might drop my tears.... *touch*

2nd one from my dearly ah shu... she gonna get me the New Urban Male racerback? or the bag? or anna sui loose powder? or doll girl on the beach? or gucci envy me? ... hmmm... dun noe which one to grab... haha~

--------------------------------

went over to the pasir ris PA complex on fri noon... ROY went to rent a car during tat period, and he really help me alot... drove the stuffs over and help in the decor and BLOW BALLOONs... i mean PUMP balloons... and Shu came down at a later time with pat and yuan... and not forget kean and ken sent the drinks down in the noon... and gad sent 3 bottles of white wine down in the late evening... couldn't fell aslp for the whole nite, cos darling ash is making so much noise in the middle of the nite... send shu to work and do my preparation... and ya... ppl start coming in... and the usual stuffs happen... eat, chat, cut cake, blah blah blah.... den bid gd bye... haha... end up left only a few of us... and jacob came over at 4am, hav to be awake for the mahjong session as requested... and ya... I DIN SLP! all the way till morning 8am! finally, i got my slp... and... wake up at 10am for wild wild wet session wif roy and shu... OMG! nuts... play till 4pm... went back to chalet, NOPE! no slp... cos... getting ready for dinner, as uncle and aunties coming for BBQ session... and we start playing mahjong agn... end up reaching home ard 1am... OMG! scary... totally exhuasted... wake up on a monday morning, went to get all my pressie change... and mit roy for dinner, after tat accompany him to return the car... tue is a total sch day kinda thingy... jus went to sch and ya... nth much... and wed... i got a dinner treat from Wilson Bro... kua kua kua... catch ah kean @ NYDC... walk ard, grab my New Urban male England racerback... den back home... a few pic to be uploaded... fri, back to my NUS gang of abangs... farewell dinner for Chan @ Keppel railway station... and ya! i got my hair CUT! haha~ Worse of all, i'm out of my mind to actually went to Little india on DEEPAVALI EVE! OMG! thanks to Fendy & Rafi... more of it to come... i went for dinner @ soup restaurant wif family... there will be another entry on it... *wink* Finally SUNDAY, no suntanning~ haha~ god bless... i'm having nice ppl ard me... i totally heart my bday week... So much love and concern... I HEART U GUYS~ *MUACK*...

and ya... counting down to the end of my bday week... i'm officially an O.L.! O.L.=OLD LADY... sob... haha~ ya, i'm been too exaggerate... but HEY! many ppl told me tat once a lady hit 21, she get old very fast... hmmm... as in feel tat times pass a little too fast, faster den expected... that's wat my surrounding ladies told me... :(

anyway... a big *KISS*... thanks everyone who play a part in building who i am today, no matter its gd or bad... haha... loving every seconds of my life... *muack*