Nuffnang

Monday, October 09, 2006

My Cake Design is OUT!

yeah... finally i got my cake design out... credits goes to John & WeiXiang... OMG! my 2 great designers... haha~ my faerie with a key... i add on my own words which just go so smoothly with the pic... Muack...

i hav made the order and sry i shall not post the pic out, cos to gif everyone a surprise... only my designers, roy, my sis and my mum saw it... it got to be choco royal my fav cake from sweet secrets... haha~ so happy...

i got like so many things done... i even got part bags for kids... hope i hav enough for them... left wif some banners and stuffs for decor and tat's it... its like so fun doing party... and my last gorcery shopping to be done tml... been really bz these days, jus trying to make everything run well and nice... i even got my hair done... well, i guess, its more abt the guest who r coming tat i'm excited abt... a mixture of my family, my relatives, my sec sch frens, my poly frens, my cyber frens, my colleagues, my ex-colleagues, its like so fun... and the few ppl who r staying over on friday... so nice...

I seriously need a LAST MIN diet! haha~