Nuffnang

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Carl's Jr.

A very Meaty Entry... all abt carl jr, Voda Voda and Cannon Ixus I... haha~

well, a late posting too... met up wif MH, 3 weeks ago?! ard a mth ago... OMG! anyway... forgot our purpose of miting... hmmm... shopping?! YA YA! SHOPPING! he bought this AH BENG Tee... OMG! wif the kinda print which is 'so typical BENG tattoo'... haha~ and ya, rmb abt Trina's recommendation... VoDa VoDa... smooth, ma chiam drinking AIR! So we giv it a try...

The Legendary VODA VODA~

Happy over 2 bottles of Voda... Nah~ it turn out to be HELL~ but... after comfirmation wif Trina, I think... the one tat we bought are EXPIRED one! It TASTE SUX! and rmb i once taste it b4, its not tat bad... but now! the 2 tat he's holding, is HELL~!

My 2nd recommendation... CARL's JR.... it hav officially become one of my fav FAST FOOD... but... am on diet lah... so can't... Its dangerously Addictive!

Tat's MH's Bacon Cheese Burger...

Ya, my PortoBelle Mushroom Burger~! LOOK AT THE MUSHROOMSSSSSS, Its irresistable... am alway having the same thing, cos... a total addict! like... Ceasar Madness~! haha~ *so glutton* OMG! deep eye circle... SAD~

The leftover mess! YUMMY~ ARGHHHH>>> Am on DIET! URGHHHH....
and here come a series of my Cannon Ixus Tricks... haha~ thanks to Dewei... i begin to explore my cam-my~ and MH become my model agn...

A normal one~

The yellowish blur effect~

The Reddish Evening kind~

A darker one~

The Day Light BRIGHT kind~

The Black & White~

The Standard Sepia...

The Light Sepia + blur effect~
I also wanna try effects~

Black & White and Sepia~ OMG! A extremely zombie-like... OMG! DARK EYE CIRCLE!!! HELL~~~~

ok~ den follow by a few pic wif my BLOOD...

She my BLOOD... haha~ my sis... things are alittle out of control for her these days... a rather drastic changes, but she make it... move on and turn things better... Love her and proud of her really... MY BLOOD!

My own one~ hehe~ Suffering from NDS... No Dustbin Syndrome...

A devil Dustbin to end the post~ more dustbin sketches coming... for Trina's friendster testimonial collection... wahahaha~ i'm so crappy~ SWEET i mean~ haha~ *muack*