Nuffnang

Monday, July 17, 2006

I FREAK the HELL out of MYSELF

OMG... thanks to Mr Roy Chong... he brought me my greatest nightmare... he let mi realized...

1. The GREATEST SIN i ever did in my whole life...
2. MY MUM LIED TO ME!
3. I hav a bunch of DARING FRENS

guess wat is jus as bad... nth can be tat bad... sorry tat i hav to apologise to everyone who noe me... and sorry tat i hav to make this sin agn... so much sorry... i can nv forgive myself...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



OMG!!! the before and after done by My Roy!!!! my sin... to go out walking wif tat appearance when am 18!!!!

My mum lied cos she said tat i look gd at that time...

My daring fren!!! i dun need to explain further...

i seriously aware the sin tat i had made tat time... and i swear! i tried to change a little... well, alittle more... a little more funky... a little more hip... and i nv expect it to be...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


JIM CAREY!!! i swear... and ya~ make ur comparsion...

i seriously FREAK OUT and FAINT right in front of my OFFICE DESK!

u dun believe huh~!!! i show u how FREAK OUT i am...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Opps! tat look more like my 'brother', oh ya, 'he' knew Tricia and Roy... haha~ and he's a drug addict! but... a moment... I DUN HAV A BROTHER!

p.s have a gd laugh... gonna do a recap real soon! more freaking pics!!! stay tune~