Nuffnang

Thursday, July 13, 2006

You Know You Got Me HYPNOTIZED

Oh mine... who hypnotizing me?!... SSSShhh.....

anyway... well... boring daze i hav this days... took mc on tue... BO JIO! haha~ tat's wat i told roy, he take 2 days mc and he BO JIO... wahaha... Bo Jio me take mc... alamak! mc also hav to jio sia... faint... anyway, saw his posting... well... hmmm... i realized a pattern... nth goes smoothly... there must be a misunderstanding between good fren in order for them to proceed to the next level... take that as lessons... challenge, challenge to the human frenship... its very true... if u r able to face it, solve it, disolve it, u will be able to proceed to a deeper frenship... successful examples...

me & shu...
back to sec sch days... we hav some misunderstanding, or rather some body try to spoile our frenship and create some stupid misunderstanding for us... she called me and we tok things out... after tat... we r able to open uo to each other, openly accept each other's comments and so on...

me & Trina...
ya... the not so long ago issue... i actually misunderstood Trina as a unhelpful fren, and she get totally pissed off as She tot i or rather we had nv respect and listen to her... a total heartbroke for me... knowing that i'll always keep everything to myself, start my isolating agn, Trina called from aussie and tok me rd... after that i understand from her pt of view and know that she not wat i tot she is, and she do cherish the frenship as much... and ya, it got stronger! hehe~ and the utlimate dustbin sister... haha~

me & Roy
wow wow~ this guy here... haha... poly bud... so so so so so so many freaking loads of misunderstanding... well, only until recently, a few mths ago... bomb him wif all my doubt, all my thinkings and everything... haha~ and ya, i mean i did something rite, at least get my doubts clear and get to understand his thinking too... and hence, proceed on... we get closer... well... he got to be my better male bud among all... recalling... last time, i hav more guy fren huh, now more gers... life changes.... haha~

and freaking lots of examples ba... hoping tat mi and belle won't experience such thing cos i dun wan a downfall anymore... peace out can?!

and of cos a few tat dun turn out tat well...

me and XxXx!
one of my 'use to be' sec sch bestie... hav some how become the worse ever enemy i ever had... she might be an angel to u ppl out there but she definitly my worse demon! enough of her... if not, the story will go on non-stop... but... conflict can nv be solve...

mi and 'used to be' 'sister'
well, the lady he... guess ur might noe who he is... some conflict happen and none of us working hard enough to solve it... so... a pity or sad... but its already seasoned... time had past and ease the pain... for him or for me... but... he nv will be taken as a baddies to me, maybe a 'fren'... who noes, i can nv predict future...

thru' out these days... ppl come and go... circle of fren changes... alot of changes... even me start wondering... who will stay wif me for long?! no one noes... in fact, we shouldn't be thinking of all this, jus live and treasure every moments... anyway, i learn... learn to accept and love everyone ard me... trying to control my thinking, my temper, my way of handling things... trying so hard...


...someone got mi hypnotized?!.. so... is there still 'love' in me?! haha... we shall see...