Nuffnang

Thursday, July 06, 2006

My DustBin Called....

oh ok~ haha~ not been blogging.. well, too busy these days... been checking mail (non-stop)... *giggle*... cos... my dear dustbin mei is working FULL-TIME now... and her company network hav firewall, haha~ and poor ger can't online msn ya noe... and so we communicate thru' EMAILS! wow! exciting~ ma chiam 'fei ge chuan shu' but a faster speed~ hehe~ well, so happy, she called mi on monday... its been like so long since i last hav a fone chat wif her lor... and ya! for so so so long lor... and finally she called! i admit i almost went crazy~ wahahaha~ anyway, miss her so much, she's away and not online for days lor... and no worry noe... we got this thingy called EMAIL~! haha~ ok ok enough of all this...

its pay day! alot of plans in mind... hav make a lot of changes to my plans... rather den taking the real estate degree by smart work, decide to take up degree in FM by trent G... no choice... cos alot of changes in smartwork degree, they hav extend it from 2 yrs to 3 yrs, and from double major to one major and one minor... for a price of $22000++, which might increase if i were to register for the next yr one... anyway, 3 yrs is jus too long for mi... u mean i hav to stuck down here for 3 yr!!! no holidays, no changing of company?! OMG! its hell... nah... so switch to Trent which is 50% cheaper and jus 1 yr... well, the modules are indeed a little diff, but, i concern more is on the cert itself. as for the knowledge, i can gain from my working experience... get it?! in sg, they tok abt PAPERS only... so... if i hav tat papers and i hav enough of experience, i see no problem... and ya, i can always further upgrade myself after my degree... so not a big issue... jus tat i'll hav to chiong for a complete 1 yr! no holiday, no stupid thingy anymore, a serious yr! maybe really hav to put my playfulness aside! ok ok... to begin next yr, mainly becos a change in smartwork course, and also my bday! no choice, i'm born in oct... and i hav plans... come on, i'm 21 this yr, i dun wanna think abt skipping lesson even b4 i register for the school... and if i were to take up trent G, its even more impossible for mi to skip... and COME ON! i haven't go for a oversea plan and u mean i got to be STUCK in SG for a YEAR! oh damn it! nah~ i wan a bk first! if not i buay gan muah u noe... and ya, i mean it by CHIONG! so... forgive mi my dear fren... i got to tame down alot during my 12mths of study, forgive me if i couldn't join ur for any exciting event, couldn't spend enough time wif u ppl... jus one yr! tat's my choice... and bless me pls!

CONGRATE! I hav finish paying my Bioskin installment... OMG! u mean i'm free from it, oh! i can't believe it... haha~ a 4 mth installment, i took 6 mths to complete... hell! haha~ anyway i'm free from it... but still, i'm penniless! hav to put alot of shopping crave aside... my bebe rhinestone short which cost a bloody $69! My Lancome Maquicake which cost $70! my limited edition lancome juicy tube which cost $30 x 2! my anna sui concealer which cost $31! my mango sales... All hav to put aside... OMG!!! tat's hell... so so hell~ hai~ no shopping! if not, no entertainment... no leisure... OMG! so i choose to forgo my shopping! hai~ jus can't hav the best of both world! sad~

planning holiday... Calling everyone, who wanna go for holiday... will most likely be in 20 to 25 Oct, taiwan or HongKong or u hav any gd plc to recommend?! HOLIDAY BREAK DESPERATELY NEEDED!!!! and any guys wanna take mi on a HOLIDAY! DESPERATELY NEED A BREAK!

well, tat's all for this week... nth much really, not gng clubbing, not anything... so... ya~ jus like tat~ still haven't upload my pic~ there's still freaking alot! and pls! i'm bz these day... got some shit job from my dear boss! wow biang! *faint*... how i wish i hav attachment student wif mi right now! BUT! this division DUN HAV!!!!