Nuffnang

Saturday, July 29, 2006

He's Jus Another Bloody JERK

oh gosh... i'm piss, fucking piss! i'm over it completely... wat the hell problem abt human beings eh?! JERK! i dun wanna hate or pissed over anyone... but y do they hav to do such thing to provoke me! its so freaking fuck up... jus do a little check on frenster and msn block... i'm freaking pissed off! wow biang... tell u guys all my ex are JERKS...

can nv be frens one leh... i'm here trying to keep things frenly, and he there trying to thrash things further... and ya, wat u expect happens! when i mention frenster and msn block... u get it... FUCK! its an insult, a total insult to me... not as in i betray him, i hav a arguement wif him k... do he hav to insult me tat way! a JERK! totally pissed off... if we had a arguement den i really bo wei gong lor, but its like we din! and come on, i should be the one doing such thing lor... y make it so ugly and so fuck up... cb lah...

*relax* DeSoLo simply can't stand insult... ever after austin, i dun allow anyone to insult me... and ya... fuck! its karma and i knew it will come one day... and ya, it came... but DeSoLo won't cry this time, she up fighting, revenge-ful or wat, its ok... insult is really jus too much for me... and i nv did anything wrong... if its other guys, i dun mind, cos i noe, i'm quite ruthless to them lah...

but afterall... no one can really read my mind except my 3 gers... wats up my sleeves? u wanna noe?

pray for me... all my cursing works! opps =X thanks god, am out of it, jus so soon, one week... mind, heart and body... my mind matters the most to me, still... i seems to hear my mind laughing at my heart... OMG! my heart learn... and its abit cold now... princess dun exsist, fairy tales dun exsist, fairy sad...



i wan a fairy too... to guild me and protect me from evil... on diet plan agn...

off to bintan next weekend, to rebuild myself... bath my self in the nature of sun, moon and sea... wooo hooo... i gonna be tan when i get back... *sizziling* pls no delay to my plan... *diet*diet*... gif mi 2 more mths... by my 21st, i must hit my target~!