Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Arts of DeSoLo

ok...got a few personal tasks done... had my glitter 'Art Of DeSoLo' up... still working on the main page... finding the rite thing to add on... and ok... i got my picture link done too... well, if u dun like ur pic, pls send mi one den... been gng to frenster to steal pics... haha~

oh ya... my tag board... so there's ppl reading it... nice huh... but kinda sad cos i hav poor language, my mystige are always there to correct me every now and den... OMG...

i hate my day... i din touch my work at all for the whole of yesterday... wat i'm doing sia... jus simply moodless... cos ya noe, its the time... where i'll feel so tired, so slpy, moodless and tummy uneasy... ok~ i promise i'll get my work stuffs... **hope so** I'm gettign fat... i been eating non-stop... shit mi... but agn... i'll limit myself real soon... and back to my diet agn...

ok... Trina called yesterday nite while i'm wif Roy and Dallas... Hey trina, i dun noe wat toking u lor... u ask dallas to ask mi wat sweets i gave u on ur bday?! O_0... i nv gave u any sweets on ur bday mah.... **blur** anyway, we haven finish toking huh... ok... as mentioned, met up wif Dallas and Roy.... and haha~ we wanted to go for dinner but really hav no idea where to go?! hav steamboat @ Marina South? hav Curry or so @ little india? hav bian mian @ city plaza? hav bak gu teh @ dun noe where? hav dinner @ geylang? since we r @ Sing Post... y not go for KATONG LAKSA!!! Trina's fav~ haha... ok... we went over... had our dinner and slack ard... and settle down @ somewhere and we spend our time toking, sharing.... so nice.. really did enjoy myself... love chatting wif a few great fren... i mean FEW... its always great as u can really share when not much ppl is ard... and ya... a lot of stuffs... and ya, i think i'll hav to tok to Dallas one day abt his wicca stuffs, the ritual, the spell and all those... i'm always interested in those but nv action it... cos... i dun wanna rush into stuffs even b4 knowing how it really go abt... i really quite eager to get my doubts answered... DALLAS! when u free?! haha~

oh ya~ went for a movie wif tim and thom, the da vinci code... wat should i say abt this movie... hmmm... i only like the part when they tok abt the symbols and the history ba... a little that i read b4 in wicca books... interesting indeed... ok... anyway, we went for CARL's JR.... haha~ my idea... DeSoLo jus love Portobelle Mushroom burger so much... and its freaking yummy lor... OMG! i'm dying for it agn... **drool**... will upload the pic some times in this week ba... stay tune~