Nuffnang

Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm Dying...Die of 'Money not enough' disease

OMG! i hate to say this but i hav to... i hate money but i can't help to wan it more... contradicting huh~ Y? Y surviving in SG can be so difficult... expenses is always high... income is always low... cert is always required... money is always not enough... living in sg is hell... even for a young working soul like mi, am complaining like hell... i can't imagine those who hav a family... OMG! i hate life like this... my income... hell... money come in today but after making all neccessary payments, i left wif only less den $300... meaning not even $10 bucks per day for my daily expenses...

i may be working, i may be earning, but am not tat loaded as u ppl tot... i lend, loan, i borrow, jus becos i can't reject when someone who i regard as fren needs money, maybe its jus a 10 bucks... btu do u noe, this 10 bucks i actually hav to forgo my one day's expenses, which is my 3 meals... ur can enjoy all u wan, party, eat gd food, shopping, travel like nobody biz, i can't... i simply can't... i can't afford to... ur can borrow from frens, but i can't, cos i'm working, cos i hav a stable income, cos i'm jus so not used to borrow money! **suicidal**

So u ppl got ur progress package~ 800 bucks... i'm jus one yr underage and i got nth... my parents, my sis, everyone in my family is getting the money except mi and ash... and still my mthly $250 allowance for my parent hav to go... wat the fuck! i hate to be sensitive, so sensitive to human's feelings, tat i do anything trying to make ppl ard mi happy... and ya, all things need money... its 10 bucks and jus 10 bucks, i would hav forgo it, cos its only 10 bucks but i can't afford to... i jus mit up wif ah shu for dinner on wed... she owe mi 10 bucks cos of buying Trina's pressie... ah shu, she been treating mi well, treat me dinner when she noe i din eat for the whole of tat day jus to save money, even when she herself is having financial problem, she helps mi... but agn, its jus $10, and i hav to be thick skin enough to ask frm her... oh gosh~ i really hate tat... i dun wish to be like so stingy but i can't! cos i'm broke! wat the fuck! so wat if we r earning?! it doesn't make sense at all!

I could be more lighter this mth, if i would be pay up my installment last mth... but cos i need that sum of money on something which sorry to say tat, worthless. now i'm till tied up wif the debt... and it got to be 2 more mths... its hell! I still dun see wat i gain for suffering tat mth... love is not my everything... blame mi for being selfish, for being materialistic, cos i'm not born rich! sad to say, i rather be single, at least i still hav money for myself. i can't afford to hav anyone else! can u imagine, its been so long tat i spend money on ash, even my dearest dog... guilty enough... i been so bad... i'm selfish, i jus wan to spend on myself, at least i hav no regret... at least i dun hav to hypnotise myself, saying tat i jus drop the money in the drain... My life will be better off i guess... hai~ i'm tired of life agn, yet agn, am enjoying life for the pass one mth... only until yesterday... when the money matters appear... hai~ regret... am so regret... i hate regret... regret equal to wrong judgement at the beginning and Libra seek for fairness and judgement... i hate tat... so hate... i'm crying... cos of money!