Nuffnang

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Missing Trina~

i been updating my blog these days... jus alot to say...

This few days, nth much happen to mi, but the ppl ard me... well, it din really affects me (sad to say), as i dun owe them my life, so it din bother me much... As wat i always say, i only concern of my 3 princesses... my timmy is well and happy, my ah shu jus abit afraid of the day to come by, the day when her boy go ns... and after so long... i been smiling away, somehow carefree-ly... even if i hav a r/s bk up, even if i hav some sucky stuffs in work... but i still happy, as in really happy, the kind of u won't drop a tear kind...

but today, as i visit Trina's blog... i feel so sad... out of a sudden i wish i could hug her and cry together... i miss her too... so much... So wanting her to join my life here, join mystige family outing, tok to her... watever views i hav, watever tots i hav, watever laughter i hav, watever sadness i hav, watever dreams i hav.... out of sudden tot of the day when i mit up wif belle... we were both toking abt Trina... and i say, 'dun worry, trina will be back soon, time flies very fast one'... and belle's reply strike mi, 'fast meh! its like its been so long and yet only 3mths passed, not to say abt 10mths'... i kept quiet.... cos deep in me, i'm trying to console her and yet i myself is suffering frm same situation... as we spend our days in the bar... and something shu say to belle, saying like, nvm trina is not here but there still other ppl ard and so on... and belle reply, 'Its different lor.... bu yi yang de...' tat strike mi too... ya~ its different and cannot be compare....

no one can replc my 3 princess and trina, i wan u to noe, u r nv forgotten or replc... at least for mi, i'm still waiting for ur return... even if it might be mths or yrs... cos i noe u will be back... jus pure waiting, pure patiene...

ok, i shall go back to work... it gonna be a OT day... rushing last min invoicing... hai~

p.s. Trina, we shouldn't cry becos we part but happy becos u mit each other... k~ its nv ending kind... **missing u always** **hugs** i think when u r back, i will hug u so tightly like how i hug ash ash, the kind tat will suffocate u! **muack**