Nuffnang

Saturday, May 27, 2006

My Very First Time

was out wif Dallas yesterday after work... oh, mystige elderly kill mi pls, Dallas mit up wif mi rather den gng for his CCA... anyway, went over to collect e pressie for shuzhen... hmmm... saw Mich, she also bought perfume and surprisingly, puay yong bought perfume for shuzhen too... alamak! y?! all buying perfume... haha~ anyway, Dallas and me chat alot abt wicca and stuffs... interesting... shall not go into it... and ya! while we decide to make our way home... while crossing the road, out of sudden my vision blurred, having cold sweat and my knees go weak... i feel like puking and a little giddy... oh shit! wat the hell sia... ok, b4 tat i'm suffering from stomach cramp... but its pretty scary, out of sudden, in the middle of my cramp, i experience all those... alamak! *faint* and i think i scar the hell out of our poor Dallas... haha... anyway, thanks to Dallas... sorry to hav scar u... haha~ but am fine... i nv experience such things b4... its pretty werid... ok... anyway, we took a cab home and after cleaning myself, i fell in deep slp! and here i am blogging...