Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My no. 300th post

nv tot tat my 300th post will be so abt myself and so negative abt myself...

i feel sucky, sucky abt myself... who am i? wat am i? wat i wan? wat i give? i dun noe and i dun noe a single thing... i'm becoming as complicated agn... I'm lost... y i feel lost? i can't really pic out? i feel like crying, crying for wat? i dun noe... its been so sucky... to the extend tat i can't continue my work... my brain is working hard, its thinking hard... abt wat? i dun noe either? wat am i doing? i'm lost... my hands are shivering, shivering in fear? shivering in anticipation? shivering in saddness? shivering in happiness? i dun noe... i'm jus lost and my mind is out of control... I feel sux, i feel ugly, perphaps the most ugly being on earth... I feel so bad tat i dun noe where i wanna go... my mental suicide? do i need tat or can i make it... its different... different this time... i den realized i'm so scary... i'm a loveless person... i'm gng out of control... curse mi ppl... i hate myself jus as the way u ppl hate mi... I jus not meant to be in this world, not meant to be in love... I'm doom... Isolate... Isolate... Isolate... vanish....

DeSoLo is jus so DeSoLo... she's werid, and she dun belong to anyone, not even herself...