Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Baby Chloe's full Month Party

Isn't it so wonderful... bringing a life to this world... hmm... ok... its isn't tat wonderful either, cos the world is so messy... human mind is so complicated... anyway... aiya, its jus too contradicting.... overall, a celebration of a pure mind ba... babay... i love baby... so pure minded and CLEAN! hehe~

Here i present my little god-niece, Chloe Lim Jia Yi...

This Baby Chloe, she jus slp in the day and wake up at nite... haha... so cutie~
I dun dare to carry baby Chloe cos she is so tiny and seems so fragile... Trina must be thinking, 'Hi jes, Babies are so easy to handle lor!!!' haha... ok, i noe... oh ya, there's freaking alot of kids lor... and here...

Yi Zhe, Chloe's cousin... tat's his mama... Yi Zhe look so like a little monk! haha~ i heart him, he so cute

And ya, no forgetting its mother day last sun...and godsis-in-law is jus in time to be a mother... haha....

This is my 'MaMa', my godma lah... now she's a grandma liao... and she holding her mother day pressie from robin... so sweet hor...

Told u liao lor... its mother day mah... and here, my god grandma... tat cake is from my god sis, amanda... btw, i got alot of god sisters, as in younger godsister... i think ard 2 or so... and one younger godbro, robin... and one older godbro and godsis, who my godma's real children... haha~ messy huh~
back to baby Chloe..

a zoom in...

The mummy & the baby...

The genlte daddy & baby chloe... its had always been godbro's wish to hav a baby girl... he heart gurls more den bois...

The family...

here's the 3 generations.... From the left, my godsis, my godsis-in-law, my godma, my godniece, my godbro and my godpa.... See... Chloe is waving to u ppl...

and of cos, i hav to be in the pic wat! btw... ARGH... no plc to stand and hav to be infront! SO FAT!!!!

Here's my godsis in law and her sisters... obviously... u see the right 3 of them look so alike and ya, the extreme left one is their godsis... So sweet rite, 2 babies... and did u notice tat? the babies look like their mum more den their dad~ tat's all for the day...

shall end the entry wif...

mi & my dear ah shu... taken last week... *muack*