Nuffnang

Friday, May 19, 2006

Its So DeSoLo-Ry

OH MY GOD! i din change my blogskin on purpose... and stupid enough! I LOST IT... cos i try to overwrite wif blogskin template provided blogger, so as to grab some coding for my family mystige blog, and ya i forgot to backup my previous skin... and i lost it... sob~ but anyway, i hav my backup at home, jus tat its not updated... haa~ nvm... anyway, here's a new skin... i love it though, but i doubt i will love it for long (I'm always like tat) except for my previous skin...

DeSoLo is not only tat blur hor... guess wat... wed nite while i'm taking train back home with Dallas... i missed my stop... OMG! am too engross in chatting... OMG only until den Dallas told mi... hey 'Boon Keng' passed already leh... OMG~ lucky i'm only one stop away... and ended up take a cab from potong pasir! tat's how blur DeSoLo am... alamak...

okok... back to some daily blogging...
Jus to share abit of DeSoLoGY wif u ppl...

Here my accessories.. hehe~ i like werido stuffs... a little mix of gothic, jappy, wicca, funky, cutie, jus rojak! haha... i call it DeSoLoGY lah... and here r part of my collection... those tat i heart more are... the cross (black/Silver), my Ji Leng (Lizard), My Rabbit (playboy), My Wired 'Jeslyn', Another cross (Silver), my Leather Bracelet (Dior), the dangling Mickey Earrings... and ya, i extremely love tat anna sui mirror, but it hardly can match any of my outfit and one thing... its so heavy! and yeah... here's my necklace, bracelet & earrings... its so DeSoLoRy...

So is there any problem....?!

anyway... some pics to upload... taken during wed, outing wif Timmy and Dallas...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dallas & DeSoLo

I got a headache after the first shot~ while Dallas set into his cutie pose...

And soon after the 2nd shot, we turn into beast!

I Tried to act sexy but... -_-! Dallas is so frighten lor! so scray meh!

So wats the problem wif u ppl?! not happy is it?! **we r so ya-ya~

U hav provoked us and its too LATE! **Dallas look real firece and my face is jus too black**


Now, Its Timmy & DeSoLo... OMG! timmy out-shine me... he and his new haircut~

There jus something abt chemistry... wahahaha~ wat cock sia! this pic ma chiam cut and paste lor~ and my face is duper round...

**my face really so roung hor... haha~ Timmy is so funny...

'DU DU ZHUI'

Jus Sian....

I'm 'Shaken' and he is stable!

No doubt we r so loving... wahahaha~ * can't stop laughing~

And ya, its time for Self-Obsession...

DeSoLoGy is jus so DeSoLoRy... haha~ btw... DeSoLo's hair is jus so werid... short at the side and long at the back... straight at teh front and back, curl at the side...