Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Days wif dearly family...

had a rather packed weekend last week... Celebrating my godsis's bday with godbro, Robin~

OK... I'm always the organiser, some reason behind but... doesn't matters much! ok... I brought them to my fav Marche! yeah! my Ceasar salad..


Look at these lovely choco... its a bday pressie from Robin, it cost bloody $30 over lor... but ok, its nice! at least a young boy at teh age of 15 is sincere enough to buy his godsis a pressie... haha... I dote my godbro... hehe~

And yeah, this my 15 yr old xiao di... my only younger godbrother and i dote him alot k, i bought a expensive baggie for him on his bday~ hehe~ see, am a great sister... haha~ and ya, i watch him grow up even since when he's still a baby~

This my Lao Jie... We are both born in yr of ox, of cos she's 12 yrs older den mi lah... but anyway, she dote on mi alot.. haha~ there's a pattern behind rite... haha~ she dote on mi, i dote on my godbro... she and her darling choco from chocz...

The feast and its on mi... 60 bucks and we are so full till the extend that we can't even walk... haha~ tat's too 'kua zhang'... There's crepes, rosti, calamari, sting ray, and my Fav CEASAR SALAD!!!

They seem to be satisfy wif the food ....

Its Robin's First visit to Marche... well, i'm was 18 when i first visit marche~

My hairstyle make my face look so FAT! hump!

Last pic B4 we left Marche... We went over to bugis village for some shopping... both godsis and mi bought a bag and Robin bought a 3/4 bermudas! anyway, i bought a new bag liao! Juicy courture~! so happy...

Went for some studio photo shooting wif my family... ya... wif my sis wear her grad grown... will upload the product in ard 1 mth time! and ya, sunday a family day... had a great time wif my family... went for the shooting, smile until my mouth went numb! and OMG, to my shocking, i look so much older den my elder sis... sad!

Mi in my dad's company van~

Mi & my sis... i look so FAT! ARGH~!!!

Look at our make up... hers is done by the make up artist and my is done by MYSELF! haha~ **proud**

My Darling PaPa drove us ard SG!

Took a pic of this loving couple while we settle down @ Ajisen for dinner... Mummy's fav Ramen Plc!
and last but not least, show ya wat i hav chosen for baby Chloe's full mth party~

This is the pendant tat i bought:

Pooh in love hoop Pendant

So Cute rite! Spot the baby Pooh siting inside the box... OMG! this is so me, jus something tat DeSoLo will buy... i love it like hell, it cost bloody $130+++ k! Mai Siao Siao ah! and ya, can someone buy mi a white gold baby disney bracelet and pls engrave it wif 'JesLyn'.... though its meant for kids... haha~