Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Oh PPL~ laugh at DeSoLo... she jus trying to be a siant!

ok ok... i'm back... laugh at me ppl... i'm trying to be a siant agn... but ok if u guys notice, i love helping ppl who has a women heart... get it... especially those been hurt by useless man and hurt by the name of 'LOVE'...

ok, DeSoLo getting sick of these 2 things... sad to say and thick-skin enough to say, i been thru' wat ur been through, it might be more, it might be less, but definitly as painful... hurt can't be compared, i'm not u and u not mi... it pains me when i see gers getting upset over love, over guys...

Yesterday went to mit up wif Belle... Shocking to many of u ppl... but agn, its not for mi, for Trina, for Shu, For anyone tat has a heart, For anyone who experience Love b4... glad but agn sad, the 4 of us are jus a bunch of egoistic girls... we jus can't bring ourselves to appear as a victim to guys, to outsiders... we wanna be strong, we wanna appear to be strong, be more den jus a Women... Stronger den others we might be, but a women heart kills everything... for ladies like Trina & Belle, they r real ladies... u noe... the kind tat will be soft hearted, the kind tat still hav warmth... but agn, useless guys hurts them... wat the hell... Women are born to be love, and if u noe nth abt love, dun touch them wif ur dirty hands...

Spend an evening wif belle @ Alley bar yesterday... we were chatting as shu join us... we miss Trina alot... At this very moment, i tot of my mental suicide thingy... i did tat cos of wat, i not really sure of... but i noe i drop my tears tat day cos i miss Trina and i wan her to be by me...

Blame us gurls, y do we hav to born to be more emotional den guys... born to be soft... It pains me so much... Shu and me has walk out, has walk over, nevertheless the wound leave a scar... The Scar has been there since i even grow up... Sarcrifies made.... Shu sarcrify her youth, sarcrify her money.... Mi sarcrify my love ability... and both of us sarcrify 'TRUST'....

btw, jus some word for the thick skin man... u din hurts me as much as u tot, so dun be thick skin... and i hav been like tat long since i get to noe u... its already there and already form... nth got to do wif u! i can pretty differentiate 'body', 'heart' and 'mind'... I should be the one feeling guilty cos i'm the one lying, i'm the one moving on faster, i'm the one who choose to leave... and agn a little example abt body, heart and mind... i leave my body wif u, but my heart hav no feeling already and my mind tells me i should go off... get wat i mean?! I may sound as if i'm sad but agn, i'm sad cos i'm a women, wif a soft heart, like i will feel pity for stray animals but still i noe i love Ash only. Get it?!

To me, if u r not my family, my dog, my dearly frens, not women, u can nv be tat fantastic! so... dun think highly of urself...

Oh God.. its so sinful! Hate me is u wan to... cos i dun gif a damn... trash me if u think u can... but agn u nv wat's i'm cooking...