Nuffnang

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Before i blow my TOP!

thanks... ppl i got over it... To my little dustbin: hey girl, is it becos of ur power?! haha~

and here am officially annouce tat i'm FREE! no longer worrying abt anything! pretty fast huh... perphaps DeSoLo is someone who lost the feeling of 'Love' for too long tat she even forgot how to love... but ok... i noe how to love my dog, my family, my fren and myself... am not tat cold-blooded lah but somehow i wish i am...

I try to keep my cool so dun come near me... if u think u r who i referring to... come on, show some respect can! dun be such a jerk! so i assume tat not everyone will read my posting~!

im-dyingdie-of-money-not-enough

so come on... i dun mind losing fren den having one who is not sincere~ if u're not sincere den dun be such a jerk! am not a loser, to make so much noise after everthing ends but come on, i hate when ppl treat mi like shit... but afterall, i am who to say all this... maybe its true, wat's goes ard comes ard~ i been wearing a mask... and only my 3 princess noe abt it, my true self... karma... its ok.. cos everyone will hav it.. anyway, like trina always said, depend on myself rather den depend on guys! tat's make them sound so worthless but agn, they r worthless to me... i been sampling the display toys and ya, my fault, not to test and i bought it, and its spoilt... its jus as simple... so now i start playing agn... enjoying my every moment...

karma, perphaps 'love disable' is my karma... ever since sec 4, i can't truely fall for someone... OMG! anyway, i had enough, i dun practise deleting my post entries so let it be... anyway, ur sms slap mi awake! LIAR! after wat had open, u din do much to even build up a frenship... but the first sms since den i receive was tat... so ans mi, is it money? is it lust? or wat?

i'm not cold-blooded, not evil, not mean, but its u who push mi to my limit... regret, ya... regret for even knowing u and glad tat am out of it now! so DeSoLo is alive, back and fighting... if i'm complete now, den y do i need another person! I'm not a Saint, Dun take mi as one... i'm too sensitive if u think is jus a small matter, think hard pls! u can be thick skin enough but to mi, all this is an insult! and i hate ppl insult mi! its bring down my quality, bring down my standard, bring down my market value! tat's mi, jus a materialistic bitch! get me?! Leave, before i blow my top... for ur gd and for my gd... if u still wanna befren, pls! treat ppl wif sincere... if not, tat's too bad... But i guess wat u need is not a fren nor a lover, jus a 'no-limit credit card'... Sorry, am not a bank, am not issue any ATM cards and of cos not to mention abt credit card...

DeSoLo is not jus some passerby, she is herself, dun treat her like jus anyone! Come on, be a man! reserve some face for urself! *end*

p.s. I'm not one who study 'HISTORY'